Easy cycling in Burgundy along beautiful sceneries to historic cities across one of the world’s most famous wine regions. Enjoy the views on rolling wine hills, impressive castles, charming wine villages and idyllic banks of rivers and canals. End your day in a restaurant of your choice and have a good glass of wine!
• Leisurely cycling on cycle lanes, former failway tracks and towpaths, and quiet roads
• World famous Burgundy vineyards: Côte de Beaune, Côte de Chalonnais and Mâconnais
• Cultural cities like capital Dijon, wine town Beaune and the genuine French town of Tournus
• The world famous Abbey in Cluny
• Great gourmet restaurants and bistro’s serving delicious dishes
• Beautiful landscapes, wavy vineyards, idyllic riverbanks and beautiful forests